Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Move it.

I know you have always been a difficult catch,
And now it is time for me to bolt the latch.
I know you'll learn to forgive this wannabe possessor,
Sometimes jealous, insecure and even a nagging presser.
Because you are my giving baby,
My Kryptonite who rescues me when I'm needy.
Oh darling, listen and come back to me as soon as possible,
Otherwise I'd become a useless melted popsicle.
And rivulets of juices will go waste as tears,
I'd become barren, dry and would only drink a gallon of beer.
To deliberately offend your pride,
By taking on to others for a joy ride.
Hump, is an asset of a camel but I can alter that.
Leap, is an abrupt transition which can also act as a welcome mat.
To all those I've been denying those provisions.
Because you said you would satisfy this rescission.
Sadly, you are far away and caged with duty.
And overlooking the vital Virginia spring beauty.
That only waits to prosper in your company,
For your impact, trace and custody.
Evade, leave, manipulate, lie or deceive...I don't care.
I'm tired of being your wet dream on an un-rocking chair!!!